Sunday, 29 May 2011

MY DEAREST BLOGGERS, I HAVE MISSED YOU!

Oh.MY! i haven't posted in so long! i have missed you all. I'm not going to go on about why i haven't been posting because.. to put it bluntly i just really couldn't be arsed.


I haven't been posting on lookbook either, but here's my latest look! : 


Top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
^crazy times in Topshop

I think this is going to be my.. Friday outfit for Latitude (music festival) 
I AM SO EXCITED! 

I have completely changed my style, i used to love vintage, nudes, florals etc. Now i wear more sporty/boyish/colorful stuff!
My recent purchases: 
VANS!
CONVERSE HIGH TOPS!


River Island
Bright Stripe Ditsy Trim Sleeveless Shirt


Topshop
Wild Child Print Vest


Topshop
Grey Aztec Beaded Print Crop Fringed Hem Vest


Topshop
MOTO Blue Skinny Seven Eighths Jeans


Topshop (they look so bright!)

I know loads of the stuff is from Topshop but... oh i don't really have an excuse, i guess i just love the feeling of going in their and not having to search around for ages to find something really nice!

Sorry for not posting very much, i'm definitely going to try and keep up to date with posting and i will do lots of outfit posts this week! 
Soph XXXX

P.S i don't know why there is a massive gap below this... Blogger can be so stubborn! But i would love for you to take the time to scroll down and comment!

16 comments:

  1. your outfit is amazing! you are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the topshop tops!!! They're all soo cute. Especially the navajo inspired one!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am soooo glad your back! you look gorgoeus, and you are sooo lucky to be going to a music festival, i really want to go to one! I want some vans myself, but i dont know what colour i would go for, do they make your feet hot in the spring/summer?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! glad your back!

    xx
    treschiccs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're always so pretty, haha. :)) feel so glad that you finally back to blog!

    dejoiss ❤

    http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh ive missed u lol great buys btwzzz :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you're back!
    and i like your new found style:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your back, and omg i want those vans so much!! and i am so jealous your going to latitude :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's so good that you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for you unbelievably nice comment! love this style, you look amazing. what type of camera do you use?

    (sorry to be asking, like, a million questions)

    beth xx
    http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have those converse :) X


    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you're back. I love those white converse, I've always wanted a pair, and those overalls are so cute :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice fringe top! What a fun cropped shirt for the summer!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have the same topshop colourful blouse!! your blog is so nice <3

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, love your blog and style. Following for sure. If you get a chance check out my blog
    http://ilylechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete