Sunday, 3 April 2011




-Oh my, 2 whole weeks without posting! it feels like such a long time. Sorry that i haven't been posting, so much work to do! But i'm going to get back into the routine of posting often! 

I got a new cropped denim jacket from Topshop the other day, £32. I love it. 
Here's a few outfits that go nicely with it:

A nice simple floral skirt, with a plain top underneath.

A playsuit, i'm not too sure about this one though, it looks better without the belt!

A summery floral dress! 

I wore this outfit out yesterday with patterned black tights and brogues. 

Jumpsuit! i like this one, i should have taken a full length shot. This looks nice with little brown boots and a hat! 
(i was then pinning my hair up) I'm wearing this outfit right now, it makes me feel like a Londoner, i don't know why! it's simple but looks quite cool. Just some patterned Hareems and a bold top. 

This Maybeline Liquid eyeliner is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. My dad got it for me (lol) and i was amazed! he never buys me makeup!


Hope you are all good! looking forward to the holiday! Thankyou for all following and commenting, sorry for the lack of posting.

Soph XXX


25 comments:

  1. I like you!!! You're gorgeous!!!

    http://terutheblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cropped denim jacket!

    Agnes
    http://agnesvictoria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey pretty girl, i also have a long time dont post in my blog already, aha. do you use twitter?

    dejoiss ♥

    http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha, remember to tell me when you use it, i will definitely follow you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have such a gorgeous wardrobe - totally jealous. I especially like that summer dress. I think the playsuit looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely photos i like it :) i love your style! its gorgeous


    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please give me your wardrobe?!

    love all those outfits but the summery dress one is my favourite - its gorgeous!
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little summer floral dress is so cutee!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This vest is amazing in each and every outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these looks and I think the playsuit looks great with the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yaay so glad you're back :)
    you're one of my fave bloggers. <3
    love these looks, nice and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love mixing cute dresses with denim!! wonderful outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you make the denim vest work perfectly with all of those lovely looks.
    love it.
    x


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing outfits. Love your waistcoat looks great with everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love that jacket! and, as you've proved, it's so versatile

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing outfits with your denim jacket! :)
    love the floral dress.


    A.

    http://fashionimperative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfits, really like the way you show your clothes! :)
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loove that jacket! It'll take you all through summer x

    ReplyDelete
  20. oooh, may look into that eyeliner, it looks like mac fluidline (except hopefully cheaper!) love the cropped denim vest, i really want one like this but i need to stop spending! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. lush styling sets.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your style! Amazing outfits dear :)

    <3
    K

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooh it's so pretty! just came across here, I'm fourteen too with a new blog though it's nowhere near as popular as yours is! how do you have so many followers already?

    newest follower,
    beth xxx

    http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete