Wednesday, 2 March 2011

FRANK!


-It feels like i haven't posted in ages!.. but i done a post on sunday. i think i might be obsessed with blogging. i love looking at other peoples blog, and ofcourse updating mine!

-So my friend Frankie came over in half term, and it was SO good because i haven't seen her in a year! She lives in Chelmsford but we are still best friends!


-She's gorgeous :)

-I'm wearing frankie headband and she's wearing mine! i love hers, it's from a charity shop, but it's so cool!


-Trying to whip our hair (didn't really work)


-So YEAH! there's some picture from our day together!
-Also, i done these last night, using this 'Konad nail stamping' stuff that i got for christmas. it's really good! you can get all kinds of templates. i used a leopard print-ish one, and then i added the colour after! i thought they looked quite cool.
-Also i have another cool nail idea.. but i'll do a new post about that soon.

M24

-This is a picture of the stencil i used, i used the one at the bottom! but all of them are good, especially the one at the top!

Here's a cool tutorial... (it's different to mine, but still cool!)


-I have no outfit posts unfortunately :( i haven't had time to do one, due to constant revision for my science exam! i had the exam today, but it went supprisingly well! Just need to wait and see what mark i get!


-Hope your all having a good week!


Soph XXXX

19 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your style! It's so cool!
    I would love if you would check out mine. But i'm Danish, and i don't have translations, but if you like my blog, i wouldn't mind doing it.

    hotgirl321.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails, they look so good!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the konad stamping sets too, I love using them.
    You two look fabulous in your headbands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your style, that headband is amazing :)
    new follower!

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the headbands! And your nails look really good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    I really, really like your blog - your photos and of course your style!
    So cool... If you want to, you are very welcome to take a look on my blog too, www.smileandsayfromage.blogspot.com (from now on I'll translate my post's) Many lovely thoughts from Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never really understood these, do you use normal nail varnish to do them or do you have to use special airbrush stuff?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou everyone!
    kitoiré: yeah you have to buy the special konad stuff, or it doesnt work X

    ReplyDelete
  9. the two of you look gorgeous! i love the head bands in your hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those photos are so cute of you and your friend, you both look gorgeous! Those nails look fab too! Care to follow one another? Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I just started my own Fashion site. Check it out for multiple post a day on all things fashion. I'm following, I hope you'll follow back.
    Thanks love. xoxo.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your best friend is gorgeous, as are you :) and love your headscarves!


    thankyou for the comment on my blog!xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The band is really cool! I love it too!
    follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. these photos are cute :)
    also love your nails!xxxx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this blog, dear. I follow you from Spain.
    Ladyinboho.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. great blog :) really like your pictures :)

    I am your new follower, visit my blog and be my follower if you want ...
    http://fashionsmiley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. you're blog always brightens my day! love it, love this post!

    http://thecoquetiquette.blogspot.com/

    xo,
    amy leah
    the coquetiquette

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey! thanks for comment on my blog!
    i relay like your blog!!!

    i follow you! u are amazing! so cute!
    follow me back if u like!

    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete