Saturday, 19 March 2011

Grandma, please may i borrow your cardigan?


Blouse: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: H&M
Cardigan: Charity shop
Boots: Office
Hat: Topshop

-I'm sorry for not posting this week! I've just been concentrating on school work, and getting lots of Art coursework done. This is what i wore to work today, quite a simple outfit. I'm starting to feel the need to go shopping and buy more clothes, but i want to sell some of my old clothes which i don't really wear first.

-The sun has been shining today, which was so nice! i can't wait until summer! I got my latitude ticket (festival) the other night, i'm so excited! it's going to be amazing. The lineup isn't as good as last year, but i'm looking forward to seeing Paolo Nutini, Suede, The vaccines, Foals, Everything everything, Paloma faith and more! 

My affordable makeup bag:

-I never really used to wear that much makeup, but recently i have started to experiment more. This is basically all the makeup i wear on a daily basis. And it's all fairly cheap (apart from the odd benefit product) 

-The other day i bought the new MaxFactor smoky eye effect eyeshadow, and i must say that it is AMAZING! So easy to use, and the effect is great! Also i got the eye roll-on with the concealer, which also works like magic!

-I am definitely going to start posting regularly again, just this week has been so busy. I hope you are all good! thank you all for following! i now have 140 followers which is amazing, i love you all!

Soph XXX





35 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, cuteeeeeeeeee outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cardigan, so vintage chic! you look amazing

    xx http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    you've got such a nice blog i'm definitely following
    you also look lovely in your look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so pretty! and your lookbook is going so great!
    xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute outfit. love your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that cardigan, i waannt it now pleaseee? thanks :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute, I love the blouse and cardigan :)

    Your hair is such a pretty colour!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cardigan! And, the beautiful sunshine! xxxxxxxxxxx

    alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I'm completely in love eith your hair!And you've got such a sweet face
    I follow you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit :) Congrats on all the followers too, you deserve it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! i love your cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use the Rimmmel Stay Matte powder too, great for beating the shine. I saw the advert for the MaxFactor smoky eye pen and was wondering if it was any good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit is lovely, like the blouse :D
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't believe your fourteen! Wish I looked like that when I was fourteen :)
    Now following via bloglovin'
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a pretty outfit! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cardigan! Can't wait for Lats! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit,your cardigan is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I simply love your outfit! :-)
    Dont worry, take your time, I am (sometimes) really busy with school and homework too :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. youre so adorable! i love your blouse and you whole look in general <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. wonderful outfit :)
    you look pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks a lot girl, you look lovely :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely outfit! I really like it.
    I'm looking forward to summer, too. :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty and cute as always. :)) The cardigan looks great on you! :)

    dejoiss ♥

    http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. that cardigans gorgeous!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    & check out the £50 Laura Ashley giveaway!
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your blouse is lovely.
    I'm so jealous you're going to latitude, I wish I had a festival to look forward to this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're beautiful : )
    Your style is great!

    ReplyDelete
  27. love your jeans and your lashes are amazing!envy your lashes:)
    http://superfantasticacid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love the title of this post! i would love to steal my grandmas closet she has the most amazing clothes xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. That Max Factor thing looks good but on that advert they have on TV, the women who uses looks like she has a black eye lol :) I tested it out in the shop and the colours were really nice so I might buy it actually ! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. you're so cute and your ouffit is also cute. xoxo

    ReplyDelete